You came to complete us... and we all loved you at first sight... you were so beautiful... so peaceful... and, you actually slept!!! and still do! like a Champ!! thanks for that!! hehehe
I loved your smell... still do.. I could be by your side, smelling you all day long...
Our earlier Christmas present! the best Christmas present! having you around makes Christmas even more fun...
And you know, all my fear, went away when I saw this beautiful sweet face... I love you all... but was crazy about your tinny nose!! so adorable... you used to look a lot like Enzo... but very early you star to show more about you, and your personality...
You started showing your personality very soon...
FUN FUN FUN!!!
make us smile all day...
Crazy little dude... you bring so much happiness and joy for our lives...
always in great mood
You are a little crazy... but you are the sweetest little boy! you love to cuddle... and I love that you do!!!
And so does Enzo... heheheh
and nothing brightens a day more that this smile...
But you are growing up way too fast little man!!! It makes me sad some times... and I wish I could stop the time...
I just ask God to protect you.. and be at your side all the time... I hope I can be healthy to see you grow into a wonderful man... because I know you will e wonderful!
I will always be by your side my love! I will always love you! more than words can tell... more than numbers can count... and I will always be grateful for my early Christmas present...
I can only thanks God for trusting you to us... for sending you to us at the moment we needed you the most! thanks for the surprise! thanks for making our lives happier, fuller and complete!
Happy First birthday my sweet boy!
I love you to moon!!
Mamae







No comments:
Post a Comment