Image Map

A day sharing lots of love!

10 April 2011

Today I will post about something special: love and passion.
I have been trying to reactivate this blog for a while, I had many ideas for posts; updates about our new home, our new life, my new hobby, or maybe some recipes that I’ve learned… but after such an amazing day, the best way to restart the movement around here was talking about today.

The day today was all about love. Love towards our friends and family.
It was such an amazing day! We had another performance at the Coler Gold Water nursing home, and it was perfect once a again…. The energy we shared there was inexplicable. 
I want to share some of the pictures I took there, I tried to use more of a photojournalistic style, but pardon my lack of experience with the Camera… This is a subject for a new post… since my passion for photography is now becoming something that I am working on... and will soon be more exposed here…

Tank you all that made this day such a special day!
LOVE,

Nanda  




 



































1 comment:

  1. Nossa Nanda que legal!! adorei as fotos, estao lindas! E o dia tambem, foi um prazer enorme poder participar desse evento. Com certeza estava repleto de amor em todos os cantos. Depois quero ver umas receitas aqui hein? vamos fazer algumas jutas!! haha
    beijos,
    Fique com deus!

    ReplyDelete