Last week we had Eric’s 6 months well visit checkup, everything was great, he is doing good, growing and gaining weight like a pro! he got a shot but he didn't even cried… the doctor said he is the perfect baby from the books!
His statistics was:
Weight: 17.13
Length: 27’’
Head Circumference: 44 cm
Weight: 17.13
Length: 27’’
Head Circumference: 44 cm
every month I write to the kids, with all the things they have done, and learned in that month… so, since he just turned 6 Months, there is what happened in his fifth month…
to my Love Eric,
This was the month of many firsts... First time at the pool, we don't have any pictures because we were all at the pool
You love to play with 3 years old toys... And not so much with the 6 months ones. But we can't let you do it because you put them on your mouth, and Enzo thinks you spit up on them!!
You absolutely love your brother! You will try to jump on him, hug him at all times... He loved you too! But doesn't understand you trying to hold him to well lol
You are wearing size 9 months for some clothes! and keep wearing size 3 dippers
No teeth yet, but they are certainly bugging you. You put anything on your mouth.
Talking about mouth, the open mouth kisses Era has begun!! And I couldn't love it more! I just love being attacked by you, your little hands grabbing my hair and you "kissing" my cheeks and chin!! I love it! I heard all these drooling is good for the face!
You have been in the swing for the fist time too... And you enjoyed, different from your brother, you didn't fall asleep on it lol
We also have started solids... And you are liking it a lot! You couldn't stop look and trying to grab out food!! Besides, Your teacher keeps saying you are hungry after the milk, so one week before you turned 6 months we started with sweet potatoes and apples.
You suck your thumb while eating... makes a huge mess!!! but it’s very cute… one spoon, a little but of sucking thumb, one more spoon, more thumb…
We still can't tell what color are your eyes, sometimes they are blue, sometimes they are green, and sometimes they are gray... No mater what color, they are beautiful. I love when they are gray, I hope they keep like this, it’s beautiful, and I call you baby Christian Gray! hahahah
You are very active, you can't Crawl yet, but you will get every where you want rolling! And I can tell you will be crawling soon
You are one friendly baby, always smiling! Always happy! And you have many girlfriends at school! Everyone there loves you!!!! I aways find you being held by someone there, and they all tell me everyday how much they enjoy taking care of you, and how good you are!
Ah! And you turn at us when we call your name! Enzo thinks your name is Baby Eric! lol
You always greed us with a big smile when you wake up
You continue to sleep amazingly! You have slept on your tummy for the first time at 4 months, it worries me, but you sleep better like this... Or on your side, theses are your favorite sleeping positions now
we LOVE you sweet pie!!! thank you for being such an amazing baby!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment