Image Map

sweet little boy…

28 May 2014



you have brought so much joy to my life… we have been together for a short time, less than 6 months… plus the 9 months you were inside me… and I already love you so much, that words can’t explain or mesure… your smile makes every bad day a great day… I just love the way you look at me… the way you smile at me… 



I can tell you love me back .....





when I found out I was pregnant again I was in shock… we wanted more kids, but we were not actively trying… So you were a surprise… I was scared at first, I didn’t know I could handle, after wall I was not sleeping for almost 2 years.  but it turned out you were the best surprise that have happened to my life…





and didn’t know I could love this much. I had Enzo, the biggest love I had experienced, I didn’t know I could share the love I feel for him, and I can’t actually, because when you were born my love was not divided, it was actually multiplied… my heat is pure love for you two now… 
I love you, I loved you the first time I saw you, and I will love you every single day of my life… 



thank you my sweet little boy











No comments:

Post a Comment